الأربعاء، 18 يناير 2012

FINALLY DONE!!

Freeeeeeeeeedom! I can't believe I"ve finally finished my EXAMS it was a nightmare. This advise may be impossible to follow,but there is nothing you can do about your exams once you turn it in.Wise people have been saying for a long time you should focus on things you can control and not worry about things you can't control

There is no definite link between the grade you think you'll get after you've answered a bunch of exams and the grade you'll actually get .After all the exams I've passed through my education years I'd like to give that small advice to all students"REVISING WITH ANYONE AFTER THE EXAM IS THE WORAT THING YOU CAN DO "avoid talking to other student about what they wrote would be the best thing to do

  Finally my mom will not force me to log out from facebook or 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق