الاثنين، 19 ديسمبر 2011

       Today, I've realized that I have so much free time that I make no use of I just watch T.V , go online and chat with my friends.... etc. Just few minutes ago I decided to do something that is both interesting and beneficial it is creating my own blog

           Since it is the first time for me to have a blog, I really found it so much fun. The reason why before I  didn't have a blog and now I do is that before I was a shallow person stuck in my books and notes but now I'm starting to think in a different way and all the thanks to my English teacher miss Hada.

          Although, at the beging I took miss Hada's advice as a humilation or an insult and I felt guilty about it but after thinking about it I realised that she was actually was advising us yo be on the right track and that what I've really seen when I started my blog.


                                               THANK YOU MISS HADA FOR THAT PRESIOUS ADVICE I'm REALLY INTERESTED IN THAT BLOG  

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Rola, this is such a good beginning and I hope you find your blog as beneficial as you do enjoyable. I wouldn't say you used to be a shallow person, but perhaps just not aware yet - this year you've done a lot of growing up and no doubt there's plenty of it ahead still. Education and knowledge can be fun - you just have to develop better habits and stick to them. Well done on your test results - you did really well. Keep it up xxx

    ردحذف