Today I've been asking myself several questions. One of which was what is my real aim what is that thing that I'am working and studying for is it to be graduated from high school then university finding the job then getting older and eventually dying with nothing people can remember me with.
My answer was actually no. I don't want to be a normal person like those people who just came and leave the world without leaving any sign or doing something that make the world or even their country a better place.I want to do something that really improves our community. Something great that people will remember me with. But what is that thing I really don't know and I hope that one day I'd know it .
You asking yourself is the first step towards that Rola. But remember, our first reason to be here is 3ibada and then helping each other. As long as you keep thinking that way and are never satistified with just 'being' then inshaa'Allaah you'll achieve great things and ultimately the greatest is Al-Firdaws! xx
ردحذفthank you Mrs. Hada I hope I'd achieve those great things one day inshaa'Allaah
ردحذف